Villa SteamCastle is a Timber frame house with light earth walls and an ideal indoor climate.
Entirely self-supporting heat and electricity production.
Completely pollution-free waste management.
A proof that realistic alternatives really do exist!
- Self-supporting electricity and heat production
- Powered with fresh wood, waste wood and household plastic waste
- Easy warming chores
- Living with low energy consumption
- Combined waste management
- Realised with organic building materials
- Preference for recycled building materials
- Radiation free house for the electric hypersensitive
- Gravity-based ventilation
- Good indoor air quality as in old buildings